Come join us for the 2nd annual Tour De Lakeland bike ride, held in conjunction with the Lakeland Spring Festival. The start and finish of the bike ride and all events will take place at the beautiful IH Park and LAMP Pavillion. Competitive cyclist, recreational cyclist, need-to-be cyclist, and even children and grandparents can choose from four rides this year (4 mile fun ride, 40 kilometer, 40 miles and 50 miles), each of which will highlight the landmarks and natural scenery of Lakeland. All proceeds will go to fund the Lakeland Trails project and the Lakeland Dog Park Project , coming soon behind the shops at Canada Rd. and Hwy 64.
Check out the current trails at IH Park (Not Part of TDL)
• Historic covered bridge at ChrisLeigh farms
• Trinity Farms Equestrian Center
• Beautiful Garner Lake
• Delta Blues Winery
• Memphis Propbusters – hobby aircraft flying center
• Lakeland Elementary School
• Lakeland Middle Preparatory School
• Scenic back roads and farms of North Lakeland
• Live bands
• Face painting
• Adult beverage sampling
• Obstacle Courses
• Silent Auction items and more!
• 50 Miler and 40 Miler (both ride the first 29 miles together) - 8:00AM
• 40 Kilometer Miler - 8:30AM
• 4 Miler - 9:00AM
The music and Spring Festival events last until 2:00, so riders don’t have to come home to an empty parking lot, and families will have something to do while their parents or kids are out on the course.
-All cyclist receive a t-shirt